The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts many outstanding features. It’s available in both standard- and high-efficiency units, with a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. When you add the optional MSAV® supply fan, you’ll see the Landmark’s efficiency increase by up to 27%1. The savings continue with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and weights up to 59% less.
This system is sold in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its best features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to reduce CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters cut back on airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan lessens humidity
- ENERGY STAR® recognition
- Interlink compressor delivers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and decreases the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment allows compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow in the middle of performance checks
From installation to maintenance, BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Elkhart can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We have more experience and training than any other HVAC company, so whether you’re looking to buy a new system or only need some repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 574-218-6404 to learn more.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.