Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help decrease your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Elkhart.
In Elkhart, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. It’s also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel lets you connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Elkhart – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Elkhart, give us a call at 574-218-6404 or schedule a free appointment.