Picture it: a storm is on top of your home and you have the TV set to the local news trying to judge if you should head to the basement. Just as the update is coming through, everything goes pitch-black. The TV flashes off, your lamps go out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to read a book or light up the Candyland board while you try to keep your children calm.
Did you know it doesn’t have to be this way? No more candles, no more flashlights, no more lanterns that you can never find batteries for – instead, what if your refrigerator stayed cold, your lights stayed on, and your access to the emergency weather updates wasn’t discontinued?
It’s actually possible with a whole-house generator.
Yes, we’re serious – a whole-house generator from BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can remove the stress of incoming storms, flooding, crews working on the electricity lines, and anything else that causes the power to go out. And it’s all automatic! No more having to fumble around in the dark to find your emergency power – with a whole-home generator from BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning your power will power back on within a matter of seconds on its own. That’s right, even if you are not home, the generator will power up and your heating and cooling system will keep running to keep anyone at home, even Lassie, safe and comfy.
A few other reasons to think about investing in a whole-home generator:
- You can have access to all sources of communication during a storm or an emergency.
- It is not legal to join a generator to an electric system using a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store gas – with a home backup generator you just use your current natural gas or LP fuel. No more cans!
- If you work from home and the power goes out, you could have to use your vacation days or take a day without pay due to your inability to get work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even hazardous, especially in the rain. A backup home generator from BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just useful to have instant electricity in a power outage; breathing machines, medications requiring refrigeration, and electric wheelchairs without access to power can cause serious health problems and can be dangerous.
- As always, BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here for you 24/7/365, since most power outages don’t take place at the best times.
To learn more about whole-home generators and decide if investing in one is a good decision for your family, call BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 574-218-6404.