How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to change the temperature or close up the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are available and alerts you and BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Elkhart to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call BW/Cook Service Experts in Elkhart at 574-218-6404.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy