What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves insight and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our focus, and our practices can help you save later on. So what’s our process like?
By using our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Inspect exposed gas lines for leaks
- Check exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Check water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Check hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Elkhart include:
Call BW/Cook Service Experts in Elkhart today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Elkhart plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 574-218-6404.