With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and outlive your typical tank heater. For real! We have provided the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call BW/Cook Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.