With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Seriously! We gathered the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Although the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The awful pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This incredible tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call BW/Cook Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you invest in the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.