The health of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which subjects them to a large assortment of possible problems.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these malfunctions expand, your entire system might be in danger. These are problems and costs you could prevent with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now can help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Little Troubles in Advance
Avoiding huge troubles in the first place is the simplest approach to care for your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate important internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if problems are addressed as they pop up.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
BW/Cook Service Experts developed a collection of membership plans created to work with your individual needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a BW/Cook Service Experts Expert traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra advantages by signing up for a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 574-218-6404 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.