Your HVAC system’s well-being is critical, because it keeps your residence comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of malfunctions.
Frequently troubles are minor enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems grow, your total system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or working fine, you could ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints minor problems early. Stopping large issues from taking place beforehand is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to closely check and lubricate important internal components. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if issues are taken care of as they appear.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this results in an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You might experience decreased energy bills, as well as knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working correctly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with BW/Cook Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is critical, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly heating and cooling prices.* But with BW/Cook Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that suit your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with unique benefits provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to economical, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying more if you require our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also receive several other most-wanted pluses of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually handling a large volume of service calls. With a BW/Cook Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on all visits. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and access added perks by signing up for one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, our Experts can help you find the right plan for your needs and house. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 574-218-6404 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.