Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call BW/Cook Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.