Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call BW/Cook Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.