Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at BW/Cook Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.