It’s simple to forget regular checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at BW/Cook Service Experts.
That’s because routine service gives a lot of pluses for your system, such as better efficiency and a decreased likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. This inspection might help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC situation in your house. This might help you make an informed decision when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Regular maintenance offers a lot of perks for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Discovers little problems before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most complete you can find. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your equipment to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 574-218-6404. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to work with your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.