We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in Elkhart
When you need AC installation in Elkhart, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone put in your new unit.
That’s where the pros from BW/Cook Service Experts enter. In addition to having the training and credentials to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 574-218-6404 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your energy costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At BW/Cook Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service company in Elkhart? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our Expert specialists are at your home, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and backyard in an unchanged state as when they showed up.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll use shoe coverings to shield your carpet from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths around the installation area to keep your flooring protected from debris during our work.
- Exceptional service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve undergone extensive training to earn the most desirable technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet during the process to make sure each individual small item is handled. We’ll also ensure your equipment is working appropriately and matches local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll double-check you understand how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Constant statuses—We’ll let you know how everything is progressing and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.