HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different types of HVAC equipment, they all work identically by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Running air through a filter to trap dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air through a ducted system or immediately into a area, depending on the type of equipment you have.
At BW/Cook Service Experts, we provide a comprehensive range of outstanding HVAC services in Elkhart to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.