HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are varying models of HVAC units, they all work identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to get rid of dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of equipment you have.
At BW/Cook Service Experts, we have a comprehensive range of outstanding HVAC services in Elkhart to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.