A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Troubles with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase in ducts
Call an experienced company in Elkhart, like BW/Cook Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.