A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork can create other ventilation and air quality troubles, such as:
- Too much noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion in ducts
Call an Expert company in Elkhart, like BW/Cook Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide advice for duct repair or installation.