We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Elkhart With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and maintain heaters, we also offer outstanding furnace installation in Elkhart.
What makes our pro services stand out from others? We’ve developed our process over time.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical accreditation in the industry. They also are involved in current industry and product learning to discover the most outstanding procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we provide you with time to think it over—365 days, in fact.
Reach us at 574-218-6404 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know right when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces run for close to 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and could even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at BW/Cook Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 574-218-6404 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what will happen when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to defend your home from any dust we might bring in. We use sheets at the installation area to stop messes.
- Pro services—Our professionals have obtained some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a list to double-check your heating equipment is running accurately before we leave.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new heater to match local code. And we’ll frequently exceed requirements, for the most excellent installation wherever.
Request Your Furnace Installation Now with BW/Cook Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a heating system from BW/Cook Service Experts?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 574-218-6404 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.