If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than BW/Cook Service Experts. We’ll assist you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also ready to help if you’re merely in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our experts will complete a home visit to detect the issue and get your disposal back up and operating in no time.
Popular Garage Disposal Problems in Elkhart
- Your garbage disposal won’t run.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t go away .
- Water is draining leisurely through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require regular use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done with cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have occupied the disposal, making it effortless for the system to break them up and get rid of them.
Phone BW/Cook Service Experts today at 574-218-6404
or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal maintenance and installation needs.