How It Works
- Answer a few simple questions about your home needs and desired options.
- View your customized heating and cooling solutions.
- Select your desired system.
- Get a detailed pricing quote on your new HVAC system.
- Pay nothing until installation is done to your satisfaction.*
Home Visit and Installation
- You’ll choose a day and time for the pre-installation home visit.
- This step verifies your new system is a great fit and we have everything we need to do an Expert installation. This entails final pricing and details. Based on your Expert’s assessment, a better-fitting solution may be selected instead of your first choice.
- You’ll choose your desired day to install your new customized home comfort system, with next day installation appointments available
We have several flexible payment options:
- Service Experts Advantage Program™, where one affordable monthly fee covers your new high-efficiency system, any future repairs and all necessary maintenance.
- Financing for qualified customers.
- Pay in full.
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.
Our Price Promise Guarantee
Let’s save you some time. We’re so confident we can give you the best fixed price installation that if we can’t beat a like-for-like quote, we’ll give you a $50 Amazon gift card.
Why Choose BW/Cook Service Experts?
Shop from Home
There’s no need to leave home to choose and price your new home comfort system. Our online questionnaire gives you custom options for your needs and gives you complete pricing information. We make it easy with a Price Promise Guarantee and next day installation.
Get a Fixed Price Quote!
Save on Your Key HVAC Costs Through Our Advantage Program
Keeping your heating and cooling equipment in great condition is simpler than ever.
With our Advantage Program or a Maintenance+ membership, you can streamline key maintenance tasks like routine filter replacement, cleaning and more.
Other benefits include:
- No fees for trips or overtime costs.
- Special discounts for our services.
- Priority service for installs and repairs.
- And more!
Through a maintenance plan with BW/Cook Service Experts you can get fast access to the best local support. Compare our available plans to find what matters most to you.
Questions About Our Maintenance Programs?
Give us a call at 574-218-6404 and we’ll be happy to provide more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the price displayed for my new system estimated or final? Are there any additional charges?
The price you see is an estimate that’s subject to change. We’ll come to your home before installing it to make sure it’s a good fit.
Do you offer other types and brands of equipment?
We highly recommend Goodman®, and base our first recommendations on their products, but if you like, we will review the other options with you.
I have questions and want to speak with a technician. Whom do I contact to make an appointment?
Please call us directly at 574-218-6404 and we’ll schedule a no-cost consultation at your home.
What if I don’t know my square footage?
The square footage of your home helps us correctly size your new HVAC system. Please call us directly at 574-218-6404 to schedule a no-cost visit to your home.
I just want to buy an air conditioner or a furnace, not both. How can I do that?
Please contact us directly at 574-218-6404. We’ll schedule a no-cost visit to your home to provide an estimate.
I placed an order but want to cancel it. How can I do this?
Please call us directly at 574-218-6404 and we’ll cancel your order.
I want to change my appointment time for the pre-installation visit at my home. How can I do that?
Please call us directly at 574-218-6404 and we’ll schedule a new time for your appointment.
Is the Advantage Program™ a financing option?
No, the Advantage Program is an innovative new approach for replacing your HVAC system. Consider it as a subscription to high-efficiency home comfort without the hassle of owning the equipment.
There aren’t any up-front expenses, and we take care of the rest:
- Installing your new, high-efficiency equipment.
- Doing all necessary service and tune-ups.
- Delivering 24/7 priority service with all repairs included.
Will I need to complete a credit check to apply for the Advantage Program?
Yes, a standard credit check is required for Advantage Program membership.
I placed an order but didn’t pay. When will I pay for the equipment?
You’ll pay once your new system is installed and running. We offer several ways to pay, including financing for qualified customers, through an Advantage Program membership or in full.